Question-and-Answer Resource for the Building Energy Modeling Community
Get started with the Help page
Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

running energyplus in the webbrowser

HI all,

I am currently trying to run energyplus in the webbrowser and was hoping for some advice, I am using energyplus v22.1. if you have done this before is it best to embed the .idd file in the .wasm file (this is 57MB for me and causing a few issues with memory) or do you have the seperate .idd file alongside your .wasm file.

I am so close but the main issue seems to be seeing the .idd file.

many thanks in advance! Annie

running energyplus in the webbrowser

HI all,

I am currently trying to run energyplus in the webbrowser and was hoping for some advice, I am using energyplus v22.1. if you have done this before is it best to embed the .idd file in the .wasm file (this is 57MB for me and causing a few issues with memory) or do you have the seperate .idd file alongside your .wasm file.

I am so close but the main issue seems to be seeing the .idd file.

many thanks in advance! Annie