Question-and-Answer Resource for the Building Energy Modeling Community
Get s tarted with the Help page
Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

Not directly.

Hopefully you can do it via EMS accessing a proper sensor.

Instead, for the Outdoor Air Fraction, you can do it directly trhough a schedule in the field Minimum Outdoor Schedule Name or Minimum Fraction of Outdoor Schedule Name of the Controller:OutdoorAir object