Question-and-Answer Resource for the Building Energy Modeling Community
Get s tarted with the Help page
Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

Fortunately, I solved this problem by deleting the "eplusout.expidf" in my result directory before running it again!! When I changed the summary report to "zone component load summary" and ran it again, I didn't delete the result files since most of the them would be overwritten by new result files. But actually, the eplusout.expidf was not regenerated or overwritten every time I reran it and it would overwrite my initial IDF file for the report part. That's the reason why I couldn't generate the report by simply changing the initial IDF file. Hope this would help to someone comes into the similar problems.