Question-and-Answer Resource for the Building Energy Modeling Community
Get s tarted with the Help page
Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

If you want something generic look for a construction with "ExtWall Mass" in the name for the wall, and "ExtRoof Metal" for the roof in the library for your model.

You can also download a "Brick - Fired Clay" material from BCL, or create your own material from scratch, and then build up a construction.