I want to measure the temperature variation and energy consumption in a room with and without inner plasterboard. I want to use Energyplus v8.5 software. I am asking that what interfaces (Openstudio or sketchup) I have to use? [closed]

asked 2018-01-30 20:04:15 -0600

Md Jaynul Abden's avatar

updated 2018-01-31 08:25:58 -0600

Md Jaynul Abden,PhD student, Western Sydney University.

edit retag flag offensive reopen merge delete

Closed for the following reason duplicate question by David Goldwasser
close date 2018-01-30 21:46:22.381795


Please add this as a comment under your earlier question.

David Goldwasser's avatar David Goldwasser  ( 2018-01-30 21:47:47 -0600 )edit