Building envelope: Water wall and water glass

asked 2017-01-25 10:04:10 -0500

ayezioro's avatar

updated 2017-04-01 15:23:32 -0500

Hi, Just wonder if you have any suggestions to define both a water wall (opaque wall). I mean the thermal mass is water. Also if i want to define a transparent element (window) where the "fill" between glasses is water.

Can't find good clues for both.

Thanks, -A.

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete